- This event has passed.
Great American Bike Race
April 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join fellow YPN Members in the 2020 Great American Bike Race.
Reserve your time slot on the team today by registering HERE.
Why we ride: Together, we can make a difference for kids and young adults who live with cerebral palsy and other childhood-onset conditions that permanently affect development.
- Each team consists of up to 15 individuals, 12 of which will ride in a 20-minute heat.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is fun, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt and is entered into a drawing for additional prizes.
- Prizes awarded to the top fundraising team and for top team mileage.
- Prizes awarded to the top individual fundraiser and for most miles biked in a 20-minute heat.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available at the race for a free will offering. 100% of the dollars raised benefit GABR.
Contact Service@YPNetwork.org if you have any questions or call Ashley Dockter at 701-471-7643.
Cheerleaders and fan wavers are also needed to help motivate the team! Text or call Catherine Jones at 701-202-7152 if you’re interested in helping.