Capital Credit Unioin
Capital Credit Union is all about turning the improbable into what’s possible. We know that life is about growth, so we work together to deliver the simple, personalized banking our members deserve – backed by the knowledge and education they need to thrive. Come grow with us by becoming our newest Business Credit Analyst at our Main Office in Bismarck or our Fargo 13th Avenue branch!
As our Business Credit Analyst, you will help our business services team determine credit risk and compliance. Every day, you will review and analyze financial statements, tax return data, and cash flow statements and presenting your analysis to your team. You’ll be our go-to for market research and actionable data that will help our members reach their goals no matter how big or small.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Analyzing and underwriting of commercial and agricultural credit requests
- Determining credit risk and compliance with laws, regulations and policies pertaining to member business lending functions
- Evaluating loan documentation as a component of the loan underwriting process
- Completing and present credit approval forms to committee
- Effectively communicating with coworkers and members
- Supportive, positive environment
Here’s what we expect:
- 40 hours a week, typically 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Two years of related work experience required
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Passion for service and supporting the mission and vision of Capital Credit Union
If you’re interested in sharing your talents in an environment where you will grow personally and professionally, we want to hear from you.
To be considered for a Capital Credit Union job opening, you must complete and successfully submit a Capital Credit Union employment application located at https://www.capcu.org/Grow-With-Us/About-Us/Careers
Capital Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (EOE, including disability/vets)
To apply for this job please visit www.capcu.org.