Website Capital Credit Union
Grow With Us
Capital Credit Union is all about turning the improbable into what’s possible. We know that life is about growth, so we work together to deliver the simple, personalized banking our members deserve – backed by the knowledge and education they need to thrive. Come grow with us by becoming our newest accountant based out of our Main Office in Bismarck!
As our accountant, you will maintain financial records to ensure accurate financial reporting for internal and external purposes and ensuring accurate completion of payroll and accounts payable. Every day, you will work on tasks and projects to support the financial reporting and transactions for Capital Credit Union and Capital Insurance Services. You’ll be our link to our employees regarding questions on general ledger accounts, expense reports, payroll inquiries and more.
Here’s what you can expect:
· Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and statements
· Maintaining a schedule of fixed assets and depreciation schedules
· Processing staff payroll and files, accounts payable, and expense reimbursements
· Reconciling and balancing of correspondent bank and general ledger accounts
· Effectively communicating with coworkers and members
· Supportive, positive environment
Here’s what we expect:
· 40 hours a week, typically 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
· Education equivalent to a two-year degree in accounting required; bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
· Minimum two years of experience in related field preferred; two to three years of work experience in computerized spreadsheet programs (such as Excel) required
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Passion for service and supporting the mission and vision of Capital Credit Union
If you’re interested in sharing your talents in an environment where you will grow personally and professionally, we want to hear from you. To be considered for a Capital Credit Union job opening, you must complete and successfully submit a Capital Credit Union employment application located at https://www.capcu.org/Careers
Capital Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (EOE, including disability/vets)
To apply for this job please visit www.capcu.org.