Capital Credit Union
Capital Credit Union is all about turning the improbable into what’s possible. We know that life is about growth, so we work together to deliver the simple, personalized banking our members deserve – backed by the knowledge and education they need to thrive. Come grow with us by becoming our newest contact center representative in Bismarck!
As our contact center representative, you will provide members with information on credit union loans and services as requested by the member by phone, electronic delivery channels, or in person so they can reach their goals no matter how big or small. Every day, you will answer incoming calls and miscellaneous correspondence and be trusted to assist members through the receipt and processing of current transactions like consumer loan products, new accounts, IRAs, loan payments, account maintenance and inquiries, and more.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Communicating with members regarding transactions relating to the account (overdrafts, closing accounts, charges and fees, transfers of funds, etc.)
- Answering incoming inquiries via phone, email, electronic chat, etc.
- Effectively communicating with coworkers and members
- Supportive, positive environment
Here’s what we expect:
- 40 hours a week, shifts varying from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including one Saturday a month from 9:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Two years of financial service industry experience is preferred
- Education equivalent to a four-year college degree preferred
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Passion for service and supporting the mission and vision of Capital Credit Union
If you’re interested in sharing your talents in an environment where you will grow personally and professionally, we want to hear from you. To be considered for a Capital Credit Union job opening, you must complete and successfully submit a Capital Credit Union employment application located at https://www.capcu.org/Grow-With-Us/About-Us/Careers
Capital Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (EOE, including disability/vets)
To apply for this job please visit www.capcu.org.