Capital Credit Union
Capital Credit Union is all about turning the improbable into what’s possible. We know that life is about growth, so we work together to deliver the simple, personalized banking our members deserve – backed by the knowledge and education they need to thrive. Come grow with us by becoming our newest training and support specialist based out of our Main Office in Bismarck!
As our training and support specialist, you will support our new employees by providing systems training and more in-depth training for our member services staff so they can help our members reach their goals no matter how big or small. Every day, you will coordinate new hires with the human resources department, develop and execute training agendas, present training sessions to various sized groups of staff, and assist with developing forms and procedures to support employees. You’ll be our go-to resource for the member services staff on questions, and support them in building their knowledge about policies, procedures, and what we can offer to make our members successful!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Conducting initial training for all employees, to include systems training and some policy training
- Developing aids, exercises, and tests that will enhance training programs and demonstrate knowledge level of trainees
- Assisting with development and/or conducting procedural training
- Creating profiles for new member services staff on an array of systems and sites as needed
- Supportive, positive environment
Here’s what we expect:
- 40 hours a week, hours vary between 7am and 7pm
- Associate’s degree, or a minimum of two years credit union or related experience
- Effectively communicating with coworkers and members
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Passion for service and supporting the mission and vision of Capital Credit Union
If you’re interested in sharing your talents in an environment where you will grow personally and professionally, we want to hear from you. To be considered for a Capital Credit Union job opening, you must complete and successfully submit a Capital Credit Union employment application located at https://www.capcu.org/Grow-With-Us/About-Us/Careers
Capital Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (EOE, including disability/vets)
To apply for this job please visit www.capcu.org.